Jun 012013
 
 June 1, 2013  Posted by at 5:18 pm News

I have just done a fairly large data update to the GB data. There are now 2901 records displayed on this page. There are a few duplicates and my next task will be to track these down and combine the records. I also need to rationalise how I use Family Historian in conjunction with Excel as unfortunately I have managed to get them out of sync, so I have a large data cleansing exercise to undertake.

I have also updated some of the technology that runs the website and changed the way that the data tables are displayed. This is currently only live on the GB data set. You can now search for an individual record and choose how many records are displayed on a page. You can still sort each of the columns either ascending or descending. I intend to apply this new table display to the other pages over the next few days.